Websites and Apps that give you money!





Since becoming a stay at home mom, I’ve had to do a lot of penny-pinching. I started couponing and tried to find ways to make a few dollars from home. So I compiled a list of the best/easiest ways to earn money or gift cards from apps and websites.

 

Websites

Swagbucks

I LOVE the Swagbucks site. You earn points by answering questions, trying out products, shopping online, and entering codes from their different pages. Once, I even won 1,000 swagbucks (about $10 credit) just from their hourly random winner! You can redeem your “bucks” for e-giftcards and even paypal transfers.

InboxDollars

InboxDollars is pretty similar to Swagbucks, in that they offer surveys, paid offers, games, videos and a few other ways to make money. If you buy a $20 Groupon through them, you can earn $5 back through InboxDollars. This is awesome, since Groupon is a great way to save money, then you can earn money on top of that.

Send Earnings

Send Earnings is owned and operated by the same company as InboxDollars. This means more of a good thing! They offer the exact same services and payout style as InboxDollars. Their website is even laid out the exact same way so you don’t need to learn anything new to start making money with Send Earnings.

Treasure Trooper

Treasure Trooper is a themed make money online website. They are themed about being an Indiana Jones style website on collecting treasure through paid offers, surveys and

PrizeRebel

PrizeRebel is a site that offers rewards similar to Swagbucks. You can begin cashing out at $2 for Amazon gift cards, or you can wait until you have $10 for PayPal. They offer tons of other payout options as well. You can make money with PrizeRebel through offers, surveys, videos, tasks and daily polls. It is not as extensive as Swagbucks, and doesn’t offer the great bonuses that Swagbucks does, but it is still a legitimate reward site like Swagbucks that you can add to your arsenal.


Ebates

If you are already an online shopper, Ebates allows you to get some of your money back! You just sign up with Ebates and shop through their links ( including eBay, Walmart, Kohls, and many more) and you get 1%-6% back!

Survey sites
If you don’t mind filling out surveys, there are MANY sites available to you. Here are a few:
http://www.inboxdollars.com/ (You can even earn money for playing games with this one!)

Apps


Walmart Savings Catcher

If you are a Walmart shopper, you will LOVE this! You just scan your receipt and the app searches to see if local competitors has the items you buy for cheaper than what you paid. If they find an item cheaper somewhere else, it gives you the credit back! 

Nielsen
 
Earn rewards just for using your supported Android smartphone, tablet, or e-reader to scan items you buy, and you will earn monthly points that you can convert into rewards of your choice. 
Sign up at here and then download the app

I-say

Another survey site, but with a nice app as well
Check them out here

Rebate Apps
Both of these basically work the same way. You buy products, and if they are on the list rebates on the app, you get credit back when you scan your receipt

Ibotta – my favorite. If you sign up, my referral code is pfkzjw
Learn more here


Checkout 51 – A little easier to use than Ibotta, but doesn’t have as many rebates.
Click here to see

Shopmium - Easy to use and pretty to look at!
Discover more here

None of these are get rich quick schemes,  but if you would like a few extra bucks here and there, these are easy ways to get them. Happy shopping!

If you know of other money earning sites, please comment and tell me about them!

Comments

  1. OMG thanks for sharing! I really need those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all the great resources. I am always looking for ways to save money and earn money.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These sound interesting, Brittany, the survey ones in particular. I like when you say they are not get rich quick schemes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an awesome list. With the economy still being the way it is people are constantly searching for ways to make a little extra money. These are some great suggestions, I will definitely check a couple of these out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow these are some really good resources. Thank you for the tips, I will definitely have to check these out.

    Cheers!
    JoAnna
    foreverinparadise.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to do a ton of online earning sites & savings apps. Now I've limited it down to a very few since I have less time. Swagbucks is still my #1 earner though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the list. I never even heard of any of these. Will have to check these out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing the list. This will help a lot of families out during these crazy times. Some of these I never heard before. So Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Swagbucks is one of my favorites. I also use Ebates.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just heard someone else talking about checkout 51! Definitely will check it out. I've used several of the others. They're great if you shop online often!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I use Swagbucks and Ebates myself. LOVE them. They really do give you money, or other valuable items. I try to use both programs often.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for reminding me about Swagbucks, I started it years ago and I thousands in there and need to cash it out.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for all the information on earning more money online. I could always use the extra cash. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I use a few of these sites and most of them are really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this post and will be checking all of these out. I am also sharing with my son. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have an account with a few of these listed. I'll be sure to check out the ones I don't already have.

    Fabulousperks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great resources, I have an account with a few you listed! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  19. If I was a stay at home parent, I would definitely try these. it's difficult due to time limitations.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hey, this is a great post. I know my daughter has a few of these apps (she's away at university so is on a budget). Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I don't have some of them but I tried the others and didn't like it. Thanks for the summary! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. What great sites/apps, thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Pretty nice list, I do not even know much about most of it. I like Swagbucks and used Ebates a while ago. As for apps do not have any of this type so need to work on it.

    Fan R @TeddyOutReady

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks for sharing the list. I haven't heard them and would like to try one. This makes online surfing a lot more fun.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts