Expect the unexpected!

Well, a lot of things have happened since my last post! I haven't written a blog since February (and a lot of house work has been neglected...) because I wasn't feeling very well. I was dealing with something that many women suffer with at some point in their lives. I was, once again, going through... drum roll please....

Morning Sickness!

Yep! I've got another Peanut on the way!

This was a very big surprise! I'm due around Nov. 8th so my youngest two will only be about 14 months apart. Yikes! Although I've been on a roller coaster of emotions about the whole ordeal (and the hormones didn't help of course! lol), I know that God is in control. I look at my children and know that they have been the biggest blessing in my life. Of course, they drive me crazy and I have plenty of days where I want to pull my hair out, but just watching them grow and learn is worth every minute.

On the blogging side of things, I do plan on getting back in action now that my energy levels are starting to go back up. I don't really have any solid plans for them yet, but hopefully inspiration will come!

So, back to chasing the kids! It's getting especially fun because Baby Girl has mastered crawling and is into everything! She loves following Little Man around :)















Comments

Popular Posts