Don't wake the baby!!

Did you miss me??? :) It's been a looooong time since my last post! I had another beautiful baby girl! So I am re-nick-naming my kids on here ;). I still have my Little Man who just turned 3, little Miss Diva who is almost 17 months, and Baby R who is 3 months. I get very little downtime with the kids being this young, but I'm managing a few minutes here and there to write a new blog.

If you ask Little Man what momma says the most, he'll probably say "sshhhh... the baby's sleeping!!" Or "Don't wake the baby!!" lol... My poor kid. Thankfully, he is a pretty laid back kid and can do some things to make my life a little easier like get me the bottle or throw away a dirty diaper. Sometimes he even helps keep Miss Diva out trouble. He's her favorite form of entertainment at least! It seems like 90% of my day is dedicated to keep Miss Diva out of things she shouldn't be in, like playing in the toilet because Little Man forgot to close the bathroom door, or trying to teach her to be gentle with her baby sister. And that's just one of the kids. There are days I want to absolutely pull my hair out, hide in a closet, and curl up in the fetal position. This pretty much sums it up:


"There are times when I’ve just thought about, on my worst day, just, you know, leaving our house and going some place. Like checking into a hotel and just being in a quiet room by myself. Just sitting in a quiet air-conditioned room, sitting down, eating my lunch with no one touching me, drinking a Diet Sprite, by myself."

-Tina Fey
Date Night

Now, don't get me wrong, this is not how I feel the majority of the time, but some days are worse than others! :) I really do enjoy watching my kids grow and learn more and more every day. My heart melts when Little Man comes up to hug me and says, "I love you, momma. You're the best!" Miss Diva loves to cuddle and she genuinely lights up when her daddy or I come into a room. Baby R is just now smiling really good and just loves to be talked to. Any one of these things, despite how bad a day gets, can instantly brighten my mood. Totally worth it.

Besides potting training, chasing kids with food, changing diapers, and midnight bottles, I also started working from home. I am a Distributor for It Works! Global® and thankfully it's a job I can fit in just a few hours a week. We have all kinds of products for health, weight loss, and skin care. Things that can do this:


Awesome Right?? To see more, visit my website here. This stuff really works and I would be more than happy to show you my personal results if you message me here or on the site!

I'm planning some up coming blogs to include some fitness and health stuff, easy recipes and make ahead crock pot meals, crafts, and more! I can't promise I'll blog every week, but I'll find as much time as I can :)

And remember... if you come visit me.. don't wake the baby ;)





For our present troubles are small and won’t last very long.  Yet they produce for us a glory that vastly outweighs them and will last forever.  So we don’t look at the troubles we can see now; rather, we fix our gaze on things that cannot be seen.  For the things we see now will soon be gone, but the things we cannot see will last forever.” 2 Corinthians 4: 17-18


Comments

Popular Posts