The best printable coupon sites!

Hello, World! It's been a while :)

I know I haven't blogged in forever (or gone "out", or slept in, or even pottied by myself), but I actually think of it a lot! I keep telling myself that, surely, I'll have a few minutes here and there to do a few projects and type out a few words for the sake of my sanity. Well.... apparently I'm not Super Mom and having three kids under 4 has taken it's toll. Right now I'm taking advantage of the girls napping at the same time (YAY!) and my mother being sweet and taking my son home with her. Of course, there are dishes piled in the sink and a heap of dirty laundry that could rival Mt. Everest, but they will still be there when I'm done with a little blogging and coffee drinking.~

So, I've decided to post a list of the best sites to print coupons. I've had a lot of people ask where I get my coupons from, so this should make it a little easier to find! You can also contact companies and they will send you coupons!



These are manufacturer's coupons you can just go and print once you've installed the free software and/or sign up with the site:
www.coupons.com
www.redplum.com
www.smartsource.com
www.everydaysaver.com
www.pickupthevalues.com  - Great for high value Huggies coupons!
www.healthyessentials.com
www.commonkindness.com
www.hopster.com

Also, there are several grocery store that accept competitor store coupons along with the manufacturer coupons (like Bi-Lo and Publix) so, it's good to check out printable store coupons as well!
www.target.com
www.riteaid.com
www.familydollar.com

Don't forget to go directly to manufacturer's websites to see if they have coupons available, too.
www.pampers.com
www.kelloggsfamilyrewards.com
www.nestlefamily.com
(These are just a few examples!)

Don't forget to pick up a few of your local Sunday papers and ask every store you go into if they have coupons to give you. (Places like Publix and Walgreens always have coupons booklets to hand out.) When you are shopping, be on the look out for the little blinky coupon machines and the little sticky coupons attached to  items. There are coupons everywhere if you just look!

Well, I hear one of the girls waking up! ;)


I have set the LORD always before me. Because he is at my right hand, I will not be shaken -Psalm 16:8







Comments

Popular Posts