Almost 400 Companies that Send YOU Coupons!


There are tons of ways to get coupons! One of the best ways to get high dollar (or even free!) coupons is requesting them directly from the company. Nearly all companies have a contact form or email address on their pages. (For places to get printable coupons, go here.)

Note: All of these companies have been known to send coupons, but this is not a guarantee that they still are. Some only send during promotions or have limited amounts to send. Also, if your favorite brands and companies aren't listed, it doesn't mean that they won't send you coupons. I encourage you to contact every company that you shop with! Let me know if you have more to add to the list!

Also, if you are curious what to say, I used this:
Dear XXXX Company, I really enjoy (or would like to try) your products! If you ever have any promotions or coupons, I would love for you to contact me. My address is :(name, address, email). Thank you in advance! - (you)





Gerber  
Kandoo  
NewStar (888) STAR-220
Oscar Mayer (Kraft Brands) (847) 646-2000


Welch’s
Wheaties Cereal
Wheat Thins
Wish-Bone Salad Dressing
Yoplait
Yuban
Zatarain’s
Zantac 75


Comments

Popular Posts